Monday, March 20, 2006

Can you find your house?

Driving
I read about the coolest website in our local paper yesterday.  It's called Google Earth and you can find it here Google Earth.  Once at the website you download the free Google Earth tool and you can then fly over the earth and zoom down for a closer look.  For whatever reason the resolution is horrible in my local area but everywhere else I've checked it looks great.  I've zoomed in on just about everyone I know's neighborhood, so whether I've been to your house before or not, I now know what it looks like from above!  We've sightseed from Santa Cruz,CA, to South Park, PA, to Mount Dora, Florida and everywhere in between!


What's really neat is to go to National Monuments and well known places.  The White House and the Eiffel Tower are just a couple that were really neat. 


Check it out! 

No comments: