Tuesday, February 09, 2010

4 People, 12 Times for January - a little late

As per this post.... Tara's Personal Project Challenge.... we took our family portrait this past weekend.  We cheated a little bit because this is supposed to be for January and technically we didn't have our newest family member (Oooops I haven't posted about his arrival yet!), but now that he's here I couldn't not have him in the picture.  

Jan 10

January Notes:

Made the ultimate decision to adopt a new puppy...found and 'reserved' a pug puppy we named Dexter

Bad weather kept us from the ski park all month.  Sad, but the rain/snow was much needed. 

Ella lost her first tooth, Jacob lost a couple more. 

Sickness consumed a couple of the weeks of January...at least one of us seemed to be sick with something most of the month.  

Our cat, Max, has been having some health issues of his own.  He has stopped eating and has gone on 3 weeks of no food.  He won't eat anything and drinks very little.  Other than that he seems healthy and content.  Our cat Coco, passed away last year so I am concerned.  

I started a new hobby of running after hating it my whole life.  It's going well so far and I feel I have to run 5 times a week.  Not sure that I've become addicted yet but I do like it. 

Ella took a break from dance.  She's been taking dance since she was about 2 and a half.  I only want her to do what she wants but I secretly do hope she will want to dance again in the fall. 

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great family picture