Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Happy Birthday to Ella and I!

This past weekend I celebrated my birthday and my daughter's 7th birthday.  She was born on Feb 27 and I was born on Feb 28.  (I won't say how old I am but let's just say I was 29 the day she was born--you do the math).  We had an incredibly fun weekend!  Friday afternoon was her birthday party (a few pictures posted in a prior post) and Saturday we headed down to Roseville, California for some shopping and a hotel stay.  Weight Watchers was forgotten about for the weekend and we did some good grubbing too! 


We headed back Sunday afternoon and met up with family at Chevy's for dinner and gifts and cake/ice cream.  Monday was back to reality for the kids and work for Aaron but I stayed in my vacation mode cocoon as it was my actual birthday.  I slept in, watched lots of TV and had my favorite Thai food with my mom and bro.  


Screen shot 2011-03-02 at 2.14.52 PM


Celebrating continues as I head out with my girlfriends tonight! 

1 comment:

Aaron said...

I hope this made your birthday special this year. You deserve it. I love you!!