Friday, March 25, 2011

Sigh...

Starting weight:  172

Last week's weigh in:  168.9

My current weight:  168

My goal weight:  154

Gain/Loss this week: -.9


Total lost so far: 4


Not where I hoped to be 6 weeks into this Weight Watchers thing.  This past week had a variety of high ups (delicious dinners out with friends) and some downs that all tampered with my ability to eat properly.  I guess given that, at least I didn't gain.  Still.  Sigh....


The particular down caused me to have a couple of stress eating binges this last week.  To be exact I had a car accident last Friday and by the Grace of God no one was injured.  Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.  


Onto a new week.  


Screen shot 2011-03-25 at 11.38.48 AM RIP-2005 Toyota Matrix (picture not my actual car)
So to lighten this up a little bit we are now in the market for a new car and while I mourn my previous car, to make me feel better I did some fantasy vehicle shoppping online.  Not thinking about money, practicality or anything else these are my current fantasies....


  Screen shot 2011-03-25 at 11.20.30 AM My ideal life would involve this as my main mode of transportation.  Madsen Bicycle


Photo For when I wanted to go a little faster I would like a turquoise Vespa.


Screen shot 2011-03-25 at 11.26.53 AM Now I've never been that much into motorcycles but I saw this at a recent boat and RV show had an instant obsession with these things.  Spyder Roadster


Photo For when I live in Hawaii.  Nissan Murano Cabriolet


Photo This one day will be my life.  Darn you gas prices.


Photo  Perfection.  Dragging the dream car out again. 


 



No comments: