Wednesday, March 02, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - #3

Here for another round of 'What I Wore Wednesday'!  Linking up again with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy...The Pleated Poppy Blog-WIWW


IMG_5703


Dress and Cardi - Target


Patterned tights (hard to see, but they have a diamond pattern) - Kohl's


Black sandals - super de dooper old--I've had these since I worked at Riverview Country Club in the mid-90's.  I think they've had their due and this was their retirement wearing.


IMG_5840  IMG_5842

Top - Nordstrom Rack...this is actually a size small junior's dress!!  For me it's a tunic top. 


Jeans - Target


Boots - Kohl's, maybe?


Necklace - Allora Handmade ..I had it on when I tried on the top at the store and that sealed the deal on the top


Watch - "Birthday present!"  Rose gold, Michael Kors -- LOVE this watch!  (It's also my first non-silver item in years)

2 comments:

carrie said...

you are so cute... love it... i need to do this maybe i will get out of my grubby cloths :
)

babes and sages said...

Hey thanks for leaving a comment and yes I think our watches are at least very similar. I've had mine for probably 3 years now and they don't seem to make it anymore but I absolutely adore it :)