Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Grey's Anatomy

Greys_1
A rather new obsession of Aaron and mine is Grey's Anatomy.  We're a little slow to catch the boat on this one but we spent the summer catching up on season's one and two.  Yesterday we had a marathon watching session and caught up with season 3 as well.  We are totally hooked on it!  The characters are all great and the writing is amazing.


Tomorrow we're heading out for a long road trip so I splurged on Volumes 1 and 2 of the soundtrack to the show.  So far I'm loving the tunes on it!  Totally illegal...but here's a little taste....    Musical Treat   (Shhh....don't tell!)

3 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

I clicked on the musical treat and I'm not getting anything!!!!!! And I was so excited! :)

Lisa Lee said...

I'm not sure why not...I checked it and it's working fine. When you click on the link it should take you to another screen. You then need to click the play button which is the second button from the left (triangle)...you might need to wait a few seconds before it loads a little bit.
Anyone else able to make it work?

Angela said...

Uh-huh, it worked for me!