Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rainy Day

It's a cold and rainy day today so while the kids are watching Shrek, I'm in my office listening to music and attempting to get caught up with my photos...however, I am VERY easily sidetracked...thought I'd share some of my finds and projects! 


Warning, warning...Rob Thomas stuff coming up!  Dug this very old clip up of Rob's first band, Tabitha's Secret...the acceptance speech gave my heart a little jump.  LOL!  He was about 22 here (he's now 34, so you can tell how old it is). 




Blast from the past!
  Can you believe this is only Ella two years ago?


P1010310_1






What a difference a couple of years make!Img_4074









I leave you with this....the ultimate rock star!


Aaronrocks_1

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oh, Lisa, that is SO funny (the RT speech)! BTW, I think he looks better at 34 vs 22. Also, isn't that an M20 song? I'm confused! :>) And who's this Tabitha chick anyway?

Lisa Lee said...

Oh, I definitely agree with you there! In that clip he looks a lot like a guy I went to high school with and that's not a good thing...LOL! The song is a MB song, Tabitha's Secret was one of Rob's first bands...it actually had 2 other members in it that are currently in MB20 as well (Paul and Brian). And you know, I'm not sure if I ever knew where the name came from!

Aaron Lee said...

That Aaron Lee guy is pretty hot, don't you think?? When does he go on tour??