Thursday, March 15, 2007

American Idol....boring...

20562
I don't think I've commented here on American Idol and since I have nothing else to talk about right now, I'll talk about that.  Last year (Season Five) was the first year we watched American Idol and both Aaron and I really enjoyed it.  The top 24 or so were all very unique characters with a lot of personality.  I still remember a lot of their names....Chris Daughtry of course, Bucky, Ace, Chicken Little, Kelli Pickler, Mandisa...  We were really looking forward to it starting up again this season but we quickly grew bored.  We gave it up for a few weeks and picked it up again the last two nights, but we're still bored by the contestants.  The only one I enjoy watching is Blake.  He seems to offer some originallity and he's a good performer.  If I had to pick my top 3, I'd chose Blake, Lakisha and Melinda (in that order).
Blake_lewis
Lakisha_jones
Melinda_doolittle

2 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

I completely agree with you, Lisa!! I love Blake! I ended up skipping through a lot of the show but there are definitely a few I slow down for. And your top 3 would by mine, too!

Connie Davis said...

This is the first year I've watched AI and I'm not very impressed either. I always thought Blake was pretty good, but after Tuesday's show I'm definitely a Blake fan for sure.