Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Operation Wear Everyone Out This Week

is a success!  Soccer Camp, Baseball, Dance, Bookclub, Dentist Appointments....and it's only Tuesday!!  So whatever happened to the lazy days of summer?  The wardrobe changes alone are killing me! 
Img_0116
Img_0092
Picture_1

Jacob started Soccer Camp this week and I think it's pretty exciting.  It's taught by soccer players from England and I am really impressed with it all so far.  The coaches are all very enthusiastic and outgoing and they're great with the kids, assertive yet fun.  Tomorrow is theme day, Wacky Wednesday, so I'm hoping for some fun pictures!


And just cause I'm still wired from the day....


New Matchbox


You know, I'm not loving it.  Maybe it'll grow on me but I'm really hoping their other new stuff is MUCH better.
Picture_2



Picture_1





Edited to add:  OK, I just listened to the song again and now I'm starting to like it.  Hmmm...maybe there is potential.  My gosh I just need to go to bed already.  :-) 

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

You're like Super Mom!! How did you do it all and keep your sanity?? I love that you're such a great mom to Jacob and Ella. I love you!!