Monday, August 20, 2007

REALLY BIG NEWS

Img_1202
JACOB STARTED KINDERGARTEN TODAY!!
Everything went really well.  He was very excited to start his day and knew right where his classroom was located.  He was most excited to not have his parents stay with him all day!  When Grandma asked if he liked his teacher he said no.  I asked him later why not and he said, "Because I only like you."  Awww....I'll take that answer!   His other big milestone was that he got to ride the bus home, he was however disappointed that we were waiting from him at the bus stop and that he couldn't walk home.  Yeah, it's gonna be a long time before that happens Mister! 

Ella was disappointed that she too couldn't go to school today.  It's going to be a couple more weeks before she starts Preschool.  She got to stay home with Daddy and
play Guitar P8200651_2Hero and do yard
work though.  And I got to have a nice lunch
with friends who also had Kindergartners starting today!

 

3 comments:

Brad & Peg said...

tried to run Jacob's first school day and it wont run on my computer

Angela said...

Awwww....just can't believe this group of children started K this year! Adorable pix...love the bus ones. Also, love the group photo of you Moms!

Stephanie McClung said...

My heart is still breaking . . . I can't believe 5 years has gone by so fast!! Good job on a great day, Jacob!