Thursday, March 13, 2008

Blog Mojo

I seem to have lost it!  It's been a crazy busy last few weeks, just not a lot that's been blog-worthy I guess.  I haven't taken too many photos either, well unless you count photos of jewelry.  I have amassed quite a few photos on my phone though....I guess the photos on there can sum up my last few weeks...
Img_0014Img_0019_2
Img_0029
Img_0030
Img_0037
Img_0039
Img_0051


I guess the most shocking news of the past couple weeks (yeah right!) is I'm blonde again....
Photo_189


And a couple days left before we leave for Sin City...
Picture_1

2 comments:

Kim said...

As always...love the hair!

Angela said...

Lisa, that's really funny you mention mojo...I have been in exactly the same boat, although, WE have not been busy, unless you count recuperating from a 7++ day flu, busy. UGH! I love my jewelry, btw! ;>) ;>) ;>)