Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Crusin' with the Sheriffs

Ella and I had an exciting morning cruising on Lake Shasta in a Sheriff boat!  Img_0426Ella and I attend a class called Toddler Travels each week where we get to tour various spots around Redding.  I love that they take us on adventures we can't do on our own or just do Turtle Bay and the obvious Redding sights. 
This morning we got to learn all about the Sheriff's Department on Shasta Lake and it was A LOT of fun.  One problem though.  We had talked ourselves out of buying a boat this summer and it's not even summer yet and I really, really want one now!  There's just something about hanging out on Shasta Lake that I love.  It was a beautiful day today too.  One bonus though.  I found a job for Aaron to do when he retires...Work as a seasonal on the lake for the Sheriff!   
Img_0419Img_0422Img_0433Img_0434Img_0436Img_0417

      

1 comment:

Kim said...

looks like fun!