Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Annual Trip to the Coast with Friends


Sandy

This just about sums up our trip!  We had an incredible time on the coast with our friends this past weekend.  We plan and think about this trip for so long and I just can't believe it's all over.  We made many wonderful memories and unfortunately one bad one.  But we are all home safe and sound and so thankful to have the best friends anyone could ask for!


I took a ton of pictures and put together a really quick slideshow rather than upload them each individually.  Nothing fancy...it's a busy week and not a lot of time for anything.  This week is a big dance performance, so rehearsals everyday...not just for Ella, but me too.  What am I thinking?  


2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Only 357 days til our next trip . . . :)

Aaron Lee said...

Great trip!! I always have fun watching the kids play together. They love the camping trip so much and I enjoy relaxing by the camp fire. Can't wait till the next trip.