Sunday, September 07, 2008

Our Anniversary

Friday, Aaron sure planned a special day for us!  I wasn't expecting much because we had the big vow renewal back in July and that was more then enough for me, but as a surprise Aaron planned a wonderfully special day just for us.  I sure married well!  The day started with a delicious dinner at Rivers restaurant.  It was the first time we'd gone to this newer Redding restaurant that was built where the old Hatchcover was located.  It sure was a faaanccy place for us Redn' folks!  Delicious food and we got a special anniversary bonus of yummy truffles too...
P9052508
P9052507

Next up was a couple's massage!  How heavenly that was...definitely need to make that a regular thing in our lives.  The Spa Downtown
P9052512  
We then did some shopping and browsing at some of our favorite shops and just wandering around the downtown area. 
THEN if it wasn't enough he had booked a dinner cruise on the Sacramento River!  River Romance
Everything about this (and the whole day) was absolutely perfect.  The food was so good and it was such a unique experience to go down the river that way.  HIGHLY recommend it!  

P9052517
P9052536

Thank you Aaron for a wonderful day, an incredible 10 years, 2 beautiful children and an adventurous life.  I love you so much and it grows every year. 

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

I love you so much and I wish that we could do this every day. This was such a great day for me as well. I look forward to the next 10 years and beyond. We have a great family and a great marriage and you're the reason. Thank you and I love you. Happy anniversary!!