Friday, December 12, 2008

Juella Designs Update

Christmas is coming fast and I wanted to let everyone know that if you were planning to purchase jewelry from me for Christmas to do it soon! I will not be taking any new orders after the 15th.  At that time I plan to close up shop for a bit until sometime in January.  Lots of ideas brewing and I want to restructurize and keep it fresh.  It's been an incredible year (well technically about 8 months) since opening my business and it has taken off beyond my expectations!  I am so grateful to everyone for all the support and to all my customers for their purchases!  Thank you!

new EtsyNameSpace.Mini(5120431, 'shop','thumbnail',4,4).renderIframe();

3 comments:

Aaron Lee said...

You've done a great job with your business this year, and I know it will only get bigger and better. I love you and I'm proud of you.

Jeanne Milcheck said...

You have done a fantastic job in a short time, very proud of you.

slm1974 said...

I can't wait to see the new stuff - as always!!! :)