Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer is flying by!

Come Friday there will only be one more month of summer vacation...then I'll have a Kindergartner and 2nd Grader in school full time...boo hoo and yee haw!!

Well what's been going on?  Let's see...
 P6224131
Jacob at Cub Scout Day Camp His very favorite thing was the BB gun and archery. Aaron has already come home with a gun for him. The issue hasn't been fully addressed yet. [I'm not a fan of guns]

IMG_3920
A daily site at our house  This pool has got to be one of our best home improvement choices.

IMG_3979
Golf Clinic at Gold Hills CC This time around both kids took the class.  Ella was so proud she made a ball into a hula hoop. 

5852_1201133106692_1179490760_30615371_17621_n IMG_4256
Visit from the Harris Family We are always so excited when they come to visit us from New Jersey!

IMG_4333
IMG_4366
Hosted July Dinner Club Always a good time.  I love you guys!

Let's see the coming weeks will be both busy and relaxing...just depends on the day.  Some of our plans include:


  • Cub Scout fishing trip in Mt. Shasta

  • Ella's room remodel

  • Gymnastics camp

  • Santa Cruz to visit family

3 comments:

Angle said...

Great pictures! Had so much fun w/ you guys! I am going to take a hint from your blog, and do mine more that way. I get so overwhelmed when I think about writing a bunch of stuff and up-loading albums, that I blow it off! Good idea to do little re-caps! I can handle that! Ha!

planetharris said...

oops, no, I didn't change my name to "Angle!"

Kim said...

Angela, that's funny, I was thinking the exact same thing about my blog!
And Lisa- I love you too!