Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy (belated) New Year!

Screen shot 2011-01-19 at 8.40.34 AM


I'm a bit late (19 days to be exact) but I want to wish everyone a Happy New Year!  I'm actually quite surprised we are 19 days into the new year (and over halfway done with the school year-say what?) already.  I've been busy doing a lot of things that needed to be done but I've put off.  I have taken a bit of a break from Juella Designs as well.  I'm mentally changing up my business plan and physically plan to do it in the next month or so.  I'm excited for the change.  


No new years resolutions for me (well kinda-I'm keeping last years going for those in the know...lol). 


No big announcements of the physical fitness, weight loss variety either.  Whenever I do that I inevitably get hurt and derailed.  I'm keeping it simple--Move More, Eat Healthy.  Simple.  Now do it.  :-) 

No comments: