Thursday, May 11, 2006

I love my Mac

Step2_imac17_beautyshot_060110
Since today seems to be a rambling kind of day, I thought I'd ramble a little about another favorite of mine....Mac computers.  I have had my iMac since December and do not miss having a regular PC at all.  In fact, I've even recently converted my Mom to Mac and I believe she is happy with her decision too.  Recently Apple has been running what I find to be cute and clever commercials...the 2 actors in them are perfect.  You can check all the ads out here... Mac TV Spots


The funny thing is, even though I totally love my Mac, I don't really want them to become much popular then they are right now.  With popularity comes problems and viruses.  I have read that only about 5% of the computer owning population owns a Mac.  That is incredible.  I'm proud to say I'm in that very small minority.  That would be great if my family and friends join me, but shhhhh....don't tell the masses!  :-) 

No comments: