Monday, January 15, 2007

Skiing, sledding, ice skating and... bowling?

I got a chance to go through our Lake Tahoe pictures from last week so here's a link to the album of some of them. Lake Tahoe Photo Album


Dscn1915
Sunday we went up skiing with some friends.  It was a beautiful day and not as cold as we thought it was going to be.  Aaron thought he'd get a little tricky a couple of times and I think is now paying the price for it. 


I also put together a video of a couple of ski trips in the last week.  I'm really bummed though because I had some great action clips of us skiing at Northstar and I accidentally deleted them before transferring.  Errr!  I managed to save a couple of them that are on this video.  Guess that just means there will have to be a 3rd installment to the skiing/snowboarding series!





And finally....this morning's playgroup was bowling.  Jacob and Ella really like bowling and Jacob takes it quite seriously!  I had gotten a couple of strikes right at the beginning so I thought I was doing pretty good, Jacob still ended up with a higher score than me. 


Img_6588Img_6583Img_6587  Img_6597

2 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Okay, I absolutely loved seeing everybody skiing/snowboarding . . . thanks for sharing that! That was fun! And great pictures in Tahoe!!

Alicia said...

I love watching your videos!!!!! You always pick the best music.....
However, I had Lauren and Andrew watch it and now Lauren keeps singing. "you got sexy something??" It was pretty funny!
I had a great day!!