Thursday, February 08, 2007

Random bits

I haven't been taking a lot of pictures so far this year so I forget to come on here and blog.  I need to remember to though because I use this as a sort of personal journal and unless I come on here more frequently, months of our lives will be unwritten about and I just can't have that!  That and it's fun to share stuff, even if I'm the only one getting a kick out of it!


Img_6705
Recently we put up a bit of "wall graffiti" on a blank space near our dining table.  We purchased it from a company called Wonderful Graffiti.  They have some really fun ideas on their website or they will do custom work.  We chose to do custom song lyrics.  We're very happy with it and I'm looking for more spots to possibly jazz up with some graffiti. 


 


One thing I've been working on quite a bit is getting ready for this year's Basket Party. Img_6700_1
My friend, Stephanie, and I put together an annual women's brunch (this will be our 4th) that includes a basket exchange and charity raffle.  This year we are supporting Oprah's Angel Network (a constant because the idea of the party started with Oprah) and the new Redding library children's department.  This year's theme is all about books.  It's been really fun incorporating books and reading into everything we're doing.  If for some reason you're out there and want to be invited but we missed you, please drop me a line!  Tickets are selling fast and we have a limited number of seats available. 


Robandme2
Rob dream....so by now my "Robsession" is evident to everyone.  Well last night I had a crazy dream about him.  Aaron and I were hanging out with Rob and Kyle from Matchbox 20 and some other people.  Somehow Rob and I got together but I wasn't too comfortable with the whole situation because he's married (me being married didn't seem to matter in the dream because Aaron was there as well and was supportive with whatever my choice was going to be.  Uh, OK!?  He had the same reaction when I told him about the dream this morning.)....my dilemma in the dream was could I trust Rob to be with me only and actually leave his wife and would I forever have the fear that he will now cheat on me because he did it to his first wife.  After waking up and thinking about it, I decided that no, I will not be with Rob romantically.  So see...I CAN make rational decisions when it comes to Rob Thomas!   Hehehehe!!   One side note in the dream....Kyle was telling me that MB was getting back together to make music and they'd be playing again in Vegas but he wouldn't tell me when.  Hmmmmm....  Dreams are crazy things...most I don't remember but there are those select few that seem so very real and I truely feel like I lived it and can't get it out of my head....like last nights dream.  A few weeks ago I had one about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie in which they were staying with us for awhile and now every time I see a picture of them, I think, "Oh there's my friends, Brad and Angelina."  Crazy!! 

2 comments:

Aaron Lee said...

Wow, I look just like Rob Thomas.

Jeanne Milcheck said...

And Lisa looks alot like Rob's wife