Sunday, June 17, 2007

We will miss you Grandma Lee

Unfortunately the reason we were in Santa Cruz these past days was a very sad occasion.  Aaron's Grandmother passed away last week.  She was an incredible woman and will be greatly missed by many, many family and friends.  She has always been the families "center" and we're not sure what to do without her.  While we would much rather have been in Santa Cruz for a happier get-together, it was still wonderful to see all of the family.  We have all vowed that we will make an effort to see each other more often for more joyous occasions.   Santa Cruz Family Photo Album


I have always thought of Grandma Lee as a very inspirational and strong person and Marcellalistening to how
everyone else spoke of her, they all thought the exact same thing.  She has had a long life, lived many tragedies and still managed to always stay positive.  Family was the most important thing to her and it showed.


Some photos of happier times over the years....


Scan0004Scan0006_2


3_gen_girlsImg_2297 P8080661Dscn0739


Click here for photos from our family get-togethers while in Santa Cruz


We will miss you Grandma Lee forever and always. 

3 comments:

grandma M said...

Lisa & Aaron,
So sorry for your loss, but glad that you have happy memories to keep your Grandmother with you always.
God Bless.

Aaron Lee said...

I loved my grandma so much. I will miss her like I miss my dad. Thank you for being there with me. I love you!!

Stephanie said...

I am so sorry for your loss . . . I'm glad you were able to be there to spend time with your family! On a much lighter note, was that seriously a picture of Aaron with a mustache? :)