Monday, February 18, 2008

Juella Designs is here!

Etsy_bannerfinal_3


One of my goals for this new year was to make my fantasy handmade jewelry shop a reality and now that dream has come true!  Juella Designs is up and running!  I have joined an incredible online marketplace that sells handmade goods called Etsy and so far everyone there has been completely helpful and inspiring. 


For quite some time now my days and nights have been consumed with thinking about everything and anything related to making and selling jewelry and the more I get into it, the more I don't think that will change!  So much for a part-time business....LOL! 


You can check out my shop here.... juelladesigns.etsy.com

4 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

Oh, Lisa, I am so excited for you!!! I love the online shop . . . everything you have done (the jewelry AND the website) looks wonderful!!!!!! I have already found a few things I may want to buy for some birthday gifts! Can't wait to hear about your progress!!!!

Angela said...

Yep, that's what I'm talkin' about. This is the kind of jewelry I would wear (and that's hard to find)! Hope to be placing my first order very soon--I know what I want!:>)

Aaron Lee said...

I'm proud of you for what you've accomplished. The shop looks great, the jewelry quality is awesome, and you've been so professional. I know this is going to be big!!

Kim said...

Way to go Lisa! Everything looks great! And, when you make it onto Oprah's Favorite Things List, I'll be able to say I got one of her first pieces!!!! LOL!