Monday, August 04, 2008

MB20 AND GIRLFRIENDS

DSC04373P8022225


What a great weekend I just had!  Alicia, Kim, Stephanie and I headed to Clearlake and Konocti Harbor for a girls getaway and concert with Matchbox Twenty.  I've pulled them into my madness, moooohaha!!  We had an incredible time, but as always it was just too short.  We got lots of good girl time in though--talking, eating, drinking, dancing, etc, etc.  Music was great and got to hear a couple of fun cover songs I hadn't heard them do, plus heard a new artist, Hodges. Rob's next solo album comes out this fall...so you know what that means?  More concert dates next year!  Click here for some of my pictures

 

And here's a link to Stephanie's recap!

P8022210

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

What a great, great trip! But then I think I would enjoy anything that we all did together! :)

Lisa Lee said...

This is true! I got the added bonus of you guys and Rob on this trip that made it even better for me!

Aaron Lee said...

Party animals!! Glad you all had a good time. Thanks for the pic Steph :)