Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tis the Season

IMG_8012
What season?  Wedding season!  Well sorta....tis the season to renew wedding vows, at least for some of us!  Since we we didn't know a lot of our friends 'back in the day' we missed their first wedding...now as time goes on people are starting to renew their vows.  Our great friends Alicia and John renewed their 10 year wedding vows on Friday night and we were SO happy to have been able to attend and witness it.  It was a beautiful night and such a beautiful, special ceremony.  It was Alicia's dream to host a wedding in her backyard and I think everything was done perfectly.

I am so grateful everyday to have such wonderful friends, but it makes me even more thankful to be able to share moments like these with everyone. 

Click here to see some more photos!


1 comment:

Stephanie McClung said...

As usual, you got some absolutely beautiful pictures, Lisa!!!!!!! The one on the front page is wonderful - my favorite, by far! What's funny is that I absolutely hate profile pictures of myself (thanks to the nose) and you have several in this batch! AARGH! :)