Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The iPhone is cool

The iPhone fairly recently started offering additional applications you can download onto your iPhone...stuff like games, productivity software or goofy little add-ons (doesn't everyone want their phone to turn into a light saber?)  I've been playing around with some of them and wanted to share my current favorite.  It is an app called "Camera Bag" and what it does is enhance the photos you take with your camera phone...so simple and no need for Photoshop.  There are 8 different filter options (Helga, 1974, Lolo, Cinema, 1962, Ansel, Infrared and Fisheye) and they're all really cool for a different/vintage look...I had been wanting to buy and play around with a Holga camera and a fish-eye lens and now I don't have to! 

Here's one I took of Ella today demonstrating the different filters....

IMG_0149

IMG_0148 
IMG_0153IMG_0154
IMG_0151IMG_0156

My favorite is the 'helga' based on the Holga camera...

IMG_0147 

Not bad for a camera phone, huh?


3 comments:

Grandma Jeanne said...

Really cool pictures.

Aaron Lee said...

I want an iphone!!

Angela said...

Wow, I love the helga, too! Unbelievably cool!