Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hi y'all!

So I kinda keep forgetting I have a blog and thought I'd post a little something while I remember!  We've been busy with the usual daily stuff and kids activities...there's been a little sickness that has hit our household and now I'm stuck on jury duty for the past couple days.  For fun stuff we have managed to see a lot of movies both at the theater and at home (we recently joined Netflix which has been great!)...some we've seen recently: Paul Blart: Mall Cop, Definitely Maybe, Underdog, Zach & Miri, The Women, Gran Torino, Coraline, and Slumdog Millionaire.  I'm voting for Slumdog in next week's Academy Awards.  (Shh...don't tell I haven't seen most of the other nominees!)

I also wanted to share a new local blog for the Redding peeps.  It focuses on locally run business in the area to help out our own local economy.  I think it's a great idea and am all for supporting the local business owner!  Check it out here.... IheartRedding.com

Until next time!

2 comments:

C said...

Aw thanks Lisa. When I saw the stats today I thought I was going to be sick. It’s all terrifyingly exciting, and I have no idea what we will do if this catches on! Throw a party maybe!

slm1974 said...

Thanks for the tip on the link. I read everything and love it already. I will plan on checking in with it regularly!!!!