Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Birthday Ski Trip

P2283830
Saturday was my birthday (oh and the 2nd day of Ella's as she frequently told us) and we headed up to Mt. Shasta for the weekend.  My birthday wish came true...my whole family can now ride the chair-lifts and ski/snowboard down the mountain!  We had so much fun...the Nostrands joined us for the weekend also and in addition to skiing we hung out eating, drinking and swimming at our hotel.  Such a fun weekend! 

Click here for some photos!

Here's some videos....




And this last vid shows Jacob skiing off the main trail. It's his new favorite thing...not too sure how I feel about that. I'm thinking I don't like it.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Good pictures and video, couple of dare devils you have.

Angela said...

Lisa, your kids are skiers! That is just amazing, and btw, Aaron is a REALLY good videographer!!! That was some great stuff! :>)