Tuesday, March 17, 2009

It's been awhile!

Again, I keep forgetting I have this blog...oops!  The older the kids get, the busier it gets around here.  Bstn362lWe've been doing a bit of house redecorating too and that's kept us busy with cleaning and researching/browsing the stores for future household purchases.  We've been in this house for 9 years now and I'm finally getting to the point where I'm loving just about every room and feel it reflects us and fits our needs....just took close to a decade years and gutting and remodeling just about every room of the house we watched being built! 

I wanted to share about a new blog I found through my recent fairly 'Twitter' obsession.  Picture 5
It's a brand new blog that launched this week.  It's called Parenting Tips Daily and you can find it here. Today she is having the first giveaway (a cute children's book) and it's the first of what I would imagine be many giveaways.  Please go check it out!

No comments: