Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School has started!

IMG_5054
Unbelievably I now have a daughter in Kindergarten and a son in 2nd grade.

They both had a great day. Jacob quickly hooked up with old friends and Ella is well on her way to making new ones!

IMG_0759 Today was also Aaron's birthday...after dropping the kids at school we went to breakfast and had a great day together. 

We've been celebrating for the past 3 days (date night Friday, pool party with friends Saturday, family party Sunday) so he's had plenty of ice cream, cake and pies-we managed to put this together for him tonight!
IMG_0763
Happy Birthday Aaron, I love you!

 

1 comment:

Aaron Lee said...

The best weekend ever!! I am so lucky to have a great family. Thank you to everyone who was a part of this weekend. I couldn't ask for anything more in my life. Lisa, you make me feel special. I love you so much.