Friday, February 19, 2010

Meet Dexter

IMG_9123Dexter, Dexter Doodle, Puggy, Puggles, Dexter DooDoo, Mr. Pugglesworth, Vampire Bat, Walrus, Little Piggy, Troublemaker, Mr. Toot-Toot...he goes by many names around here!

2 weeks ago today we brought our newest family member home, Dexter!  It's been great but not without it's challenges of course.  Kinda forgot how much work a puppy is and he is certainly a feisty one.  It's like we brought an 18 month old home with vampire teeth!  He can be such a sweety though and everywhere we've brought him people just melt. 

Our yellow lab Molly however, is just not that impressed with him and isn't all that too bothered by his presence, at least not as jealous as I thought she'd be.  She does get irritated by the pestering, but Dexter is well on his way as asserting himself as top dog.  Poor Molly just isn't aggressive enough.  

Our cat Max is definitely keeping his distance.  He's having some health issues and can't be bothered by a pesky puppy. 

Now the kids on the other hand can't get enough of loving him!  He has definitely become the number one plaything around here and I hear them say "I Love You" to him many times a day.  Puppies and children...so sweet! 

IMG_9114 IMG_9133 IMG_9112 

A moment of sweetness between Dexter and Molly...

IMG_9221


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

The pictures are ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chaucee said...

This is TOO cute!! I love pugs and I'm trying to convince my boyfriend that they are cute, but he is so stuck in his ways :P Haha, oh well. As long as I get one I guess!

alycia said...

asdlfjas;ldfj as;ldfj sa;ldfjsa;d OMG! i can't even stand the cuteness!! what a cute cute baby!! it makes me miss my puglet's baby days :) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so cute