Saturday, March 05, 2011

The Handwriting Game

I thought this was a fun way to actually see other people's handwriting!  I'm forever a voyeur of real life fan so I had to jump into this one. 


IMG_5981 


All you have to do is take out a pen and paper, answer the following questions and post it to your blog.


1. What’s your name / blogger name?


2. What’s your blogs URL?


3. Write, “The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog”.


4. Favorite quote?


5. Your favorite song?


6. Your favorite band / singers?


7. Anything else you want to say?


8. Tag 3 bloggers to participate. I was tagged by Bonita Rose @ A Life Unrehearsed


Try it even if I didn't tag you!! Post a link in the comments, I'd love to check out your contribution!

3 comments:

bonitarose said...

you hv gorgeous handwriting.. awesome!

Kiera said...

I finally got around to doing this!
http://chambersmade.blogspot.com/2011/03/handwriting-game.html

eleventh monkey said...

Cool! I love your favorite quote :).
I tagged you for something fun too:
http://11thmonkey.blogspot.com/2011/03/seven-secrets.html
Hope you'll play again!
xo Louana