Wednesday, March 09, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday - #4

It's Wednesday again already?? So the idea behind 'What I Wore Wednesday' is to actually put a little effort into what you wear each day and (surprise, surprise) actually get dressed each day...and maybe feel and be a little more productive.  My usual attire is grubby workout clothes, if I actually do get out of my pajamas, so it takes some effort to actually get dressed.  This past week, according to pictures, I got 2 real outfits in! 


IMG_5972


Vesty thing - Anthro, birthday weekend purchase...love this thing, it is so super soft.


Black 'mock' turtleneck - Macy's...years ago


Jeans - Target


Flats - Nine West, purchased years ago...TJ Maxx or Marshalls, maybe? 


IMG_5976
(Impossible to take a picture this day without a certain pug trying to climb me.)


Green dress - Marshalls


Scarf - World Market - got it free using my birthday coupon!


Jeans - Target--really sick of wearing these...WW hurry up and kick in!


Green loafers - Um, drawing a blank where I got these


Once again linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy!

1 comment:

jen said...

Both outfits are darling! Loving the color of the green dress!