Monday, January 11, 2010

Favorite Things - Photography

For fun (and to stop talking about running for the moment), I thought I'd periodically post some of "My Favorite Things" to my blog.  I always love reading other blogs and finding other's favorite things.  My bank account doesn't usually love it but that's another matter entirely!    


Photography is a big love of mine.  It's a hobby that has sadly fallen to the wayside in the last year or so. Well I take that back, my camera has seen a whole lot of action in the way of jewelry photography (which is an entire beast in itself!)...this year I intend to focus more on broadening what I capture with my camera. 


In addition to taking photograph's, I love to look at others work.  Last year we had Heather Armstrong, a local photographer, who's blog I stalk frequently, take our family portraits.  I love, love, love every photo she took!  Here's a video I put together of some of the ones we chose, she took hundreds of photos so it was really hard to narrow down to just these ones.  


http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=8681911&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1

Family Portraits from Heather Armstrong June 09 from LISA LEE on Vimeo.



For more info on Heather and her photography, please check here..... Heather Armstrong Photography  

Another one of my favorite family photographers is Tara Whitney.  She is located in Orange County, California and one day I hope we can book a session with her.  Here is her blog...Tara Whitney...Just be blogged...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great video, Lisa! Brought a smile to my face . . .

Angela said...

A very talented photographer! I smiled the whole way through!

Chrystal Lynn said...

So, I was trying to figure out why I thought you looked familiar. It's b/c I've seen you in some of Heather's work. She did our wedding this past August. Now it all makes sense. (-; And, she's totally awesome.