Friday, March 17, 2006

New Site Unveiled!

For those of you that check this blog regularly you'll notice some major changes to the look and feel.  I've been thinking about really customizing it and spent the last couple of hours tweaking and changing..this will be an ever evolving project I'm sure, as I'm never quite satisfied! 


One major new change is I now have a Photo of the Day link where I will post a new photo daily.  (Click the photo to the right!)  This is mainly for my benefit to encourage me to practice my photography skills but also a photo diary of sorts.  It will  usually be a new photo taken that day but occasionally I will post an older photo for fun.  I love looking back at old photos, especially of the kids...they change so darn quick!


I encourage you to post comments on here.  You never know what can happen...prizes just may be involved!  Gotta keep life interesting, you know! 

No comments: