Thursday, March 02, 2006

Birthday Fun!


Img_6142_1
Ella and I have had an incredible last few days...we both celebrated our birthdays and had a great time.  Thank you to everyone who shared in the celebrations with us both near and far. 


We started the festivities Monday morning with a 'Little Artists Party' with our playgroup, everyone had a wonderful time creating works of art and enjoying a magic show by the Great Aarondini.  The birthday celebrations concluded Tuesday evening when I went out to dinner with a group of my best girlfriends...to my favorite cuisine, Chinese.  Nothing better than making the fun last! 


Thank you everyone and here's a link to 'some'  (OK, a lot!) of pictures ... Ella and Lisa Birthday Photos

1 comment:

Connie said...

Lisa, That is an awesome picture of you and Ella! I'm not just blowing smoke up your @$$, that picture really compliments you.