Tuesday, July 04, 2006

First family shoot

I did my first practice photo shoot last night with some family friends and I think it went pretty good.  I learned some things to watch out for next time, namely the sun and shadows, and it was a great learning experience.  My models were great too.  :-)  One thing I learned is photography is hard work!  It's difficult to think about lighting, posing, what the subjects are doing, focusing, settings, imagining what the final result will look like, trying not to stress out, etc....all while trying to capture an image in a split second!  I do love it though and just need to keep practicing. 


Here are a few of my favorites:
Img_1054_1Img_1039

Img_1091
Here is the rest of the album....Family Photo Shoot

1 comment:

Stephanie McClung said...

As I have told you, we had fun and LOVED being your subjects!!! We'll do it ANYTIME!!! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures!!!