Sunday, July 30, 2006

Birthday party Sunday

We spent the afternoon at a friend's 3rd birthday party, it was a swim party and so much fun.  We so need to work on getting an inground pool into our future landscaping plans!  The kids and us had a blast and truthfully none of us wanted to get out of the water. 


Ella and I hanging poolside:
Img_1800Img_1815

Aaron taking the big plunge:Img_1818

Img_1792Img_1827

Jacob coming down the slide...how cool is this pool?!    






Happy Birthday little one!!  Thanks to your parents, for throwing a great party! 


Tomorrow I'm heading to San Francisco for a little getaway.  I leave bright and early, like 6:30am.  Don't know why I'm on here at almost midnight!!  Good night....

2 comments:

Aaron said...

It should take only a couple more overtime shifts at the station and we'll have plenty of money for a pool just like this!!

Lisa Lee said...

Yeah, I wish!