Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ahhh....friends and a getaway

Sfpostcard
Last night I got back from a much needed, great 2 day break with 2 great girlfriends, Stephanie and Kim.  We headed to San Francisco to see what kind of trouble we could get into.  It was a beautiful time to go and we saw so many interesting things.  We checked out Chinatown,
did some window shopping at the 'spensive stores, some laughing at the crazy fashions in tSfgghe kooky stores (H&M--still saying, huh?), and some buying at a favorite standby (Old Navy, yeah!).  We ate lots of food and drink in Img_1837_2Chinatown, Blue Mermaid, Rain Forest Cafe, a cute little breakfast spot near Fisherman's Wharf, PF Changs, Starbucks...gosh we fit in a lot of food for less than 48 hours!  We also saw some beautiful sights and interesting homes and people.  I couldn't have asked for a better couple of days away!


Here's a link to the photos I took


Here's some of Steph's photos

4 comments:

Stephanie McClung said...

I knew your pictures would be fantastic . . . you got great ones of the palace! I just love them! I also love the picture of Kim in front of the GG Bridge!! Thanks again for a great time!

Angela said...

Oh yeah, these rocked. Were these taken with the Rebel? I forget how beautiful San Fran is--looks like you guys had a perfect day(s) and I love the fact that you are wearing jackets in August--WHAT I WOULD GIVE! LOL!

Debbie said...

Lisa,
Thank you...not only for the super photos of the "apples of Matt and KC's eyes" but all of you and the scenery on your trip. Even though it was a short trip, I hope you returned refreshed and ready for your next adventure.

Kim said...

I am soooo glad we decided to go! I needed the break and I am looking forward to doing it again! I too agree that the drive was probably the best part just because of the great conversation!