Friday, August 04, 2006

Just cause and a bye for now

Here's a couple of pictures I took today that I thought were cute and so I wanted to share....twice today, someone asked if they were twins.  I'm even starting to wonder myself!


Img_1969Img_1991_1






Early tomorrow morning we're heading to Sacramento for the day and then down to Santa Cruz for the rest of the week.  We'll be camping while visiting family down there.  Odds are pretty good we'll have Internet hook-ups so I'm sure I'll be back soon!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Two beautiful kids, you guys! Lisa, I thought you might like to hear that Aidan said in the car to me today (totally unprompted) "Remember my friend, Jacob, in Redding? He was a good boy and shared his toys with me." I don't know what made him remember that, but I thought it was sweet! :>)

Lisa said...

Aww, that's really sweet Angela! Hopefully you guys come back soon so they can play together again!