Monday, July 24, 2006

Funny Jacob story

Jacob is obsessed with watching Cartoon Network whenever he is allowed.  I think he likes the commercials more than the shows however.  For instance, they have been having ads for the Bedazzler frequently (remember that thing from the 80's?  Yep, it's back!)  Bedazzler
Well he's been asking me if I want one whenever he sees the commerical on.  He's so thoughtful, isn't he?  Yesterday I was wearing a tank top with a printed on design that also had some little rhinestones mixed in with design.  We're sitting on the couch and he asked me if I Bedazzled it.  I said no, that I bought it this way.  He says, "You need to get the Bedazzler and YOU need to Bedazzle it, it's only 19.95."  OK, this isn't good...this child is a walking commerical. 

5 comments:

Angela said...

LOL! He is watching out for you...he knows you like to make things...Ethan is always suggesting new-fangled cleaning supplies he sees on tv...hmmmm...wonder what that's supposed to mean? :>)

Kim said...

Ok, that's just too funny and too cute!

Stephanie McClung said...

Okay, that is too funny!!! Matt and I both just got a kick out of that!! I'm so glad you wrote that one down!!! :)

Aaron said...

Maybe Jacob will buy it for you.

leslie said...

That is too funny! Bet you have never been asked that before. What a great new action verb.