Monday, September 18, 2006

Another new favorite...Tim Tams!!

Big_1900
For quite some time I've been reading about these cookies called Tim Tams that apparently are only available in Australia and New Zealand.  Some kind of Australian treat that is really popular down under.  I figured I'd never get a chance to try them unless we took a long plane ride or knew someone else in or going to Australia.  Well...a couple of days ago I was in World Market and what did I see?   A sign saying something about Australia's famous chocolate biscuits now available in the states!  The package looked just like the photo above but instead of Tim Tam being in large letters, it said "Arnott's."  I of course had to buy a package and they are G--O--O--D!  There is a variety of flavors available as well, but so far I've only tried the chocolate.  If you get a chance, pick up a package and let me know what you think! 

No comments: