Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monumental day

Today was a big day for our family...Jacob started pre-school today!! 
Img_2977
He was so excited from the moment he woke up about it too!  All morning long he kept asking, "Is it time to go yet?"  Once we got to the school he immediately took off into the classroom without even saying good-bye.  Well we weren't about to leave him without saying anything so we followed him up into a little play loft they have there.  We heard him saying to 2 other little boys, "Hi, my name is Jacob Lee."  How sweet is that?  I think he's going to do great but it's so hard to let him grow up...he's been home with me for 4 and a half years!  Now as for Ella...she got the most upset crying and saying she missed 'Ju-Ju' all the way home.  Honestly I think it's just that she wanted to stay and play with all the new things too! 


Now we had 5 hours with only one child, what to do, what to do?  Monumental occasion number 2...it is Aaron and I'd 8th wedding anniversary! 
Img_3032So we decide to celebrate again (we had dinner and a movie Saturday night too!  Little Miss Sunshine....EXCELLENT movie)  We headed to one of my favorite photo spots and took some couple pictures as well as some fun shots with Ella. Img_3091
Then we headed to the restaurant Uncle Jeff cooks at for a delicious lunch.   Click here to see some more of our photos


3 comments:

Angela said...

Wow, what a big day! :>) That IS a great place to shoot pix! Of course, the subjects were pretty good too! When Ethan saw Ella, he said, "Didn't she used to be little? She's big now." Out of the mouth of babes!

Jeanne Milcheck said...

Wonderful pictures

Stephanie McClung said...

I can't believe I haven't commented on this yet . . . I've fallen behind! I am so happy that preschool went so well for Jacob!! Now you know he was definitely ready! And the pictures of you guys were fantastic, of course! I wouldn't expect any less! :)