Thursday, September 14, 2006

Mother Daughter Getaway

Img_3318
My Mom and I just spent the last couple days in Sausalito.  I had never been there and it was such a neat little town.  Lots of fun shops, art galleries, and restaurants, all right next to the bay with beautiful views of San Francisco and the Bay.  We were hoping the fog would clear a little more for an even better view but that just gives us another reason to go back.  On the way back we stopped in Vacaville for lots of outlet shopping.  All in all it was a great couple of days away....thank you Mom!! 


Check out some of our pictures here! Img_3359_2


Maybe one day I'll post all the pics of Aaron's days with the kids...he documented his days as well...there's pictures of Jacob vacuming, dusting, doing windows, etc....hmmm! LOL! 

2 comments:

Jeanne Milcheck said...

your welcome, had a wonderful time also, we must plan another trip to another fun place
Love Mom

Angela said...

Oh, Lisa, I love Sausalito--you won't believe this, but I actually lived there when I first moved to Nor Cal in '88--only for 2 months, but hey! :>) A great time to go back is the Art Festival in October--weather is much better then!