Saturday, December 22, 2007

Happy Holidays!

So happy to say I'm posting from our 'second home' in Central Oregon! There is tons of snow and it's been coming down all day....LOVE IT! Unfortunately forgot/lost the camera cord to my better camera so I can't share many photos but I sure wish I could...I've been snapping away hoping to capture the beauty and feeling of the snow all around.
Pc221264_3
Taken in our "neighborhood"...from my computer here the ornaments look fake, but they're not...no retouching done whatsoever here!


Happy Holidays...enjoy your family and the season!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so jealous...a white christmas!!!! Hope you're having fun!
Merry Christmas!

Stephanie McClung said...

I'm sure you guys are having a wonderful time and I bet you are so "in your element." Have a very Merry Christmas! I look forward to hearing all about it!