Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Dark Stuff and Loving It!

Dark_knight_joker
Last night Aaron, my brother and I went to see the Dark Knight.  REALLY great movie, though I was lost a little bit of the time.  I hadn't seen the first one (Batman Begins) and it was so fast moving.  My brother made the comment that he was surprised I wanted to see it because it's not something I normally would go see.  It's true and I really don't know why I was drawn to see it but I'm so glad I did.  And Heath's performance as the Joker was incredible.  I found myself eagerly waiting for him to come back on screen.  I so would have loved to hear what he has to say about making the movie, such an unfortunate loss.  We couldn't even believe that was him under that psychotic makeup job. 

In other 'dark' cinematic watching news...AaronDexter2
and I just finished watching season 2 of Dexter via iTunes and loved every second of it!  Such an incredible show with a wild storyline and distinct characters.  Can't wait until season 3 comes out in a few months!

No comments: