Friday, July 11, 2008

Part 4 - Las Vegas Wedding


Picture 21
I think this might be the part of our trip everyone has been waiting for!  Our 10-year vow renewal with Elvis Presley was a crazy fun time!  We got to Vegas in the early afternoon and after checking into our hotel (Excalibur) we grabbed a quick Chinese lunch before getting ready for the big event.  A limo picked us up and whisked us off to the Graceland Chapel which is a cute little chapel in the not so best part of town...bail bondsman across the street, hourly rate motel next door, that kind of thing.  We waited in the tiny waiting area for the wedding before us to finish and within a few minutes Elvis (or was it Marc Anthony?) came bounding out to meet us.  After a quick run through of how the ceremony would run, we started right in....bing-bang-boom-it was over!  I remember saying our vows, Aaron picking up Elvis' southern accent, awkwardly dancing, and the kids with wide eyes and bewildered looks.  Other than that I need to watch the DVD to see what else happened...though I really don't want to relive that dancing part!  Afterwards when we went out into the waiting room there were 2 more wedding parties waiting for their turn, they really crank them out at that place!  It was such a fun and unique way to renew our vows and I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat.  I love you so much Aaron and thank you for 10 wonderful years and for many, many more to come! 

Click here for our photos from the wedding event of the year!

Here's a little slideshow I put together of the professional photos:



Next up...the Vegas finale and trip home...

4 comments:

Jeanne Milcheck said...

Great photo's -such fun!

Stephanie McClung said...

Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!

Aaron Lee said...

I too would do it again in a heart beat. I had so much fun and I always do with you. Thank you for 10 wonderfull years of marriage. I'm such a lucky man. I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring for us. I love you so much!

Kim said...

What a wonderful trip you guys had! I think it's really great the way you made the kids a part of it all and that you had fun while doing it!