Tuesday, February 21, 2006

How cool to have goals?

I'm spending the day going through my office organizing and purging and came across the beginning of a list I made 12/31/02 titled, "Goals in Life List."   I just had to share it!


  • To pay off the Durango - DONE, we no longer own it either!

  • To ride with the dolphins - still working on this one

  • To run a race longer than 2 miles - DONE, as of last November!

  • To have another baby - DONE, have you all met Ella?

  • To create a web-page - DONE, I think this qualifies!

  • To travel cross country - PARTIALLY DONE, I don't think this one will ever be completed because there is so much to see

  • Own a piece of jewelry from Tiffany's - DONE, 2 actually...thank you Aaron!

Wow, I'm pretty proud to say that I was able to accomplish most of these in only a few years but really this list is pretty pathetic!  I think it's time to work on a new list of life goals.  More with meaning and a real purpose.


I also came across this quote I love....
"Above all else, it is about leaving a mark that I existed: I was here. I was hungry. I was defeated. I was happy. I was sad. I was in love. I was afraid. I was hopeful. I had an idea and I had a good purpose and that's why I made works of art." --Felix Gonzalez-Torres

No comments: