Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Totally cool website for kids (and adults too!)

I'm always on the lookout for fun projects for the kids and I to do together.  The days are VERY, VERY long without some kind of activity!  Being housebound by a sprained ankle is maddening for me.  Yesterday I took advantage of Aaron being home and we took a trip to Toys R Us to look for art supplies and Play Doh for the kids...very sad, our Toys R Us is closing down and everything is at major discounts, unfortunately they didn't have much of anything left.  I thought I'd check online for some ideas and found this great website of educational projects (and some not so educational!) for the kids.  Steve Spangler Science Projects 


Now I just need to narrow down my choices.  So far I think we're going to go for the Smoke Ring Launcher and Instant Snow!
Wsno425_1
Wsmk200

No comments: