Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Img_2531
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays and we've had a great day!  We started Img_2574the day at Jacob's school watching their costume parade.  In the late afternoon we went over to our friends for their annual
pizza/trick or treat party.  So much fun to see the kids in their costumes every year!  We finished the evening up at one of my best friend from high school's house party...fun to see her and her family and to catch up a bit.  Funny thing is, I hadn't seen her in 10+ years and this is what we show up looking like! 
Img_25361


Hope we didn't scare her away!  We love dressing up and trying to outdo ourselves each year.   
Is this one not just a bit creepy?
Img_2520


CLICK FOR MORE FUN HALLOWEEN PHOTOS!!

5 comments:

Auntie Steph said...

Okay, you got some GREAT pictures . . . your costumes were fantastic! I'm not sure how you can outdo yourselves next year. I think you might have even motivated me to dress up . . . but I don't know, it is year away! LOL

Kim said...

Can I just say you & Aaron ROCK!!! I LOVE how much fun you two are!
Great pictures, some were a little freaky, but still great!!! LOL!

Connie said...

You guys looked great! Lisa, this may sound weird, but those colors really worked on you. Have you ever thought of dying your hair black? I'm glad to see everyone had a good Halloween:)

Aaron Lee said...

Haloween is always so much fun. The kids really wore themselves out with the trick-or-treating. I think we have as much fun as them, though. Can't wait till next year.

Angela said...

Great, great, fantastic pictures. We really miss spending these kinds of holidays with you guys. It makes me both sad and happy to see all the kids getting so big. And what I REALLY want to know is, how do you and Aaron manage to still look so good dressed up like that? LOL!