Monday, October 15, 2007

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Picture_7
This past weekend we took a little mini vacation down to Vallejo to Discovery Kingdom.  It's a neat experience because in addition to lots of rides, it's also a zoo with sea life shows.  The kids enjoyed it very much but still rate Disneyland as their favorite!  Jacob loved the animals the most and Ella the rides.  I'm not kidding when I say we must have gone on the Cobra (a smaller roller coaster) 6-8 times!  Jacob skipped it the first 4 times or so but then he decided to try it and loved it too.  The animals were really fun to see, even though they have some naughty ones....particularly the white tiger and the walrus!  All in all it was a great getaway!
Click to see our photos!

4 comments:

Jeanne Milcheck said...

Love your hat Aaron.

Stephanie McClung said...

So glad you guys had fun . . . I love that you guys liked the Cobra. Jacob sounds just like Brayden!

Aaron Lee said...

I always love these adventures with the family. I think I have more fun than the kids. I must say that I was happy to see Jacob finaly ride the coaster.

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great time! Does that cape suite Ella or what? hahaha!